Monday, March 8, 2010

Best hairstyle for thin fine hair for a woman?

My hair fell out due to medication and now my hair looks terrible. I had it cut from past my shoulders to right above my shoulder but it looks very thin. I want something that will make it look better until the new growth comes in. HELP!Best hairstyle for thin fine hair for a woman?
Call around and ask people that have hair like yours. I pays to get referrals first so you don't end up with butchered hair.Best hairstyle for thin fine hair for a woman?
Well, you could always try volumizing products to give your hair a thickened look. When you get out of the shower, apply a Heat Protectant Spray on just-towel dried hair (like Tresemme) and some volumizing mousse at the roots and blowdry away with a roundbrush. Then get a 1-1/4 inch ceramic (least detrimental to hair) curling iron (Such as Conair Ceramic Curling Iron) and wrap 1 inch sections of hair around it and hold for 5 seconds. Before curling each section however, apply it with a curl protector and holder, such as Loreal Vive Hot Curl Spray. This stuff really makes the curls last. Then shake out the curls with my fingers and tousle them around for a sexy volumous curled look and set it with a light mist of finishing spray (Loreal Studio LineSpray)


- If you think this is too much work then I suggest you try some extensions. If you go to a professional salon, they will actually ';sew'; in extensions throughout your hair to make it blend in with the rest of your strands, and adding more thickness throughout your hairdo. Just ask for ones that don't make your hair longer, but more thicker. Celebs like Pamela Anderson do it all the time to acheivfe that huge tousled look.


- If you don't want to fork over the money though, I suggest maybe playing up the texture on your hair. Textured hair will always look more thicker than pin straight hair ; apply some curl-activiating serum throughout your strands, and dry it with a diffuser.


-Lastly, if this doesn't work, try using headbands or bobby pins placed strategically throughout hair to give strands a bit of a lift. High ponytails or messy buns will look cute and not give away the impression tha thair is thin.


hope this helps!
Blow dry your hair while putting your head down so that your hair is falling towards the ground and blow dry it then when you stand up it will look fuller
Get clip in extensions to make it look fuller. Or regualr extensions.
Layers! I have baby fine hair and it's terrible. Choose a cut that has a lot of layers and use a round brush to style. Use volumizing styling products too. There's volumizing shampoo and conditioner too. Although, conditioner may be too heavy for your hair. I use mousse and a round brush myself, followed by light hairspray.
i would try getting layers and a side bang... my sister's hair is naturally thin and she got bangs and layers.... her hair looks super full! She has brown hair and when she got blonde and red highlights... i dunno, some how it made her hair look fuller.
I had a bone marrow transplant a few years ago and my hair has never been the same. It is very thin and limp now. I have found that having a layered, short cut is best for my hair. I have also found a fabulous product called ';XFusion';. It is made of natural hair fibers. It comes in different hair colors and is actual hair protein that bonds with your natural hair. You just shake it on the thin spots and distribute it through your hair with your hands. It bonds with your hair and makes it look naturally thicker. You can find this product at salons that sell ';Scruples'; products and probably at other salons as well. I hope this will work for you. It has made a world of difference in my hair and the way I feel about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment