Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am a black woman with thin,dry,brittle hair what are some affordable shampoos&conditioners for my hair.?

Have you tried GARNIER. Works for meI am a black woman with thin,dry,brittle hair what are some affordable shampoos%26amp;conditioners for my hair.?
Cholesterol is good for black womens hair.


I know i might sound crazy. But its true. It's cholesterol for your hair, .. you can go to any beauty store and get it.


My younger sister if african american and it works wonders for her hair.


Hope this helps !I am a black woman with thin,dry,brittle hair what are some affordable shampoos%26amp;conditioners for my hair.?
You might try a spray on leave in conditioner.
have you tried Sally's beauty salon? great place with samples you can try... Redkin is my favorite brand right now.. not cheap but good.. or Garnier.. is good also..
Try Dr. Miracle. It is for African-American women who is having problem with growing their hair.
type in the search: the crown and glory technique you'll find wat products to use
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment