Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Picture a woman with very fine, long, straight, and thin hair. Will you suggest a haircut or hairstyle for me?

In the past, I have been told that I have a ';long'; shaped face and a high forehead. I have to keep my bangs because they keep my face from looking too long and narrow.





The length is only somewhat negotiable. I live with men, work with men, and participate in a male-dominated hobby. Many stylists have tried to encourage (or flat out pressure) me in to a chin-length angled bob. I have resisted because I don't want to LOOK like a guy, too.





Because I am on the phone all day long at work, I have spent my whole adult life pulling my hair back in a barrette. If it is anywhere near my ears, I end up ripping hair out of my head when the phone gets caught in it.





Please don't suggest anything too complicated or high maintenance. Despite having long hair my whole life, I get seriously challenged even just to put it into a ponytail.Picture a woman with very fine, long, straight, and thin hair. Will you suggest a haircut or hairstyle for me?
If your head is shaped right, and I presume it is since stylists have encouraged it, a well cut bob can be very cute and not boyish at all. I'd love to have one, but the back of my head doesn't suit it.





That would be the easiest style to take care of (no styling, just dry and go), too. The only thing you have to be sure and do is get it trimmed up every month so it doesn't start looking funny.Picture a woman with very fine, long, straight, and thin hair. Will you suggest a haircut or hairstyle for me?
i think that you should:


get your hair cut to your shoulders


keep your bangs but try to make them look sexier


and if your hair isnt too thin then get layers


and if all else fails, you can always get some high/lowlights


hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment