Monday, March 8, 2010

What hairstyle is best for a woman with really thin hair?

I have some hormone problems and it is causing my hair to get thin, especially on top, and was just wondering what haircut is best for me.What hairstyle is best for a woman with really thin hair?
I have really thin hair as well...I have found what works best is shoulder legnth with long layers and then using full and thick shampoo and condionerWhat hairstyle is best for a woman with really thin hair?
Nothing long, it just pulls down on your hair and you can see it better. Also, try to dye it a dark blonde/light brown. That also helps. My best friend has this same problem and I am now going to cosmetology school so I might be able to help her and other people with the same problems. I hope this helps!
id say do a short cut w/layers. it should make the hairl look fuller, or since its thinning from the top, so a cut that brings he hair from the top, to the front to cover up the middle line.....
I would try curling it. It should give you some volume.


Or maybe get hair extensions, like clip-ins, so that you can wear them only when you want to.
Shoulder length with layers and a little bit of side swept bangs. Also extensions do wonders if you can afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment