Monday, March 8, 2010

Has anybody used regenetresse treatment system for women with thinning hair does it works?

I have been using this product/system for over 4 months, and I have to say that it does work. I also bought it for my grandma, and she noticed results too.


The only thing that I do not like about this system is that I run out of shampoo way before the sprays. I contacted the university that developed this product to see if shampoo could be purchased separately but they replied ';not at this time';.


Anyway, definitely try this system. I noticed a difference within a week! I use the shampoo every other day and the step 2 spray every morning and night. Good luck!!!


P.S. CVS sells this product for $19.99 - the cheapest price I have found.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment