Monday, March 8, 2010

What is a good hair style for a women 60, fine thin hair?

Oh my goodness! DON'T choose a dark hair color... I am nearing your age and I just wouldn't ! Go short and fluffy. There might be those spray-on toners you can use on your scalp to blend in the hair. Nothing to be depressed about, we all age in different ways.. I am losing the ONE best feature I had which is my eyebrows. They are falling out and there's nothing I can do about it so we are sisters in the hair area. I had dark very defined brows too, (like Elizabeth Taylor) so it is very evident on me. I use a gray eyebrow pencil. Just go with it dear, and take heart. You aren't the only one.! Just use common sense. Don't choose a dark hair color as your scalp will be more evident. Lot's of women go through this. One more phase of life, dear. We're all there with you, more than you know. : ) !!What is a good hair style for a women 60, fine thin hair?
Well I think a bun is good, maybe a ponytail or just have it the way you think is bestWhat is a good hair style for a women 60, fine thin hair?
short
Try a perm if your hair is in good condition. It will make it look thicker. Also a short cut. It will be easy and look really nice.
if its fine thin hair I believe its good to have a very short hair cut,,,,,and color it with a color that matches your skin color
A nice roller set curled tight with and then fluffed with a lose tooth comb.
A braided bun would be nice, or if the length of her hair's above the shoulders, she should get it permed like Jane Fonda's current hairstyle. I think that's absolutely gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment