Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is there a hotter look for women than a mini-skirt on a thin girl with long hair?

I also dislike tattoes.





Question is for men and lesbians only please.Is there a hotter look for women than a mini-skirt on a thin girl with long hair?
it's spelled tattoo's and they are super sexy if done tastefully and nice clothes is sexy not slutty ones


hope that helpsIs there a hotter look for women than a mini-skirt on a thin girl with long hair?
Yes. I like form fitting clothes on a voluptuous, thick or borderline chubby woman who is proud of her curves and confident. I also dislike tattoes but I can tolerate them if it's not overboard.
why do you not like ';tatoes';





i think they are sexy





and yea them little spandex work out pants are slammin
IT all depends on what the chick looks like. Mini skirts are usually pretty hot though ( notice i said USUALLY)
I'm a sucker for a girl showing some belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment