Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am a girl with thinning hair and I want to know what people think of regaine for women?

Are there any other products or ways that I can help to stop my hair from going and to help it to regrow, tablets, diet, hair treatments, etc. Please let me know, thanksI am a girl with thinning hair and I want to know what people think of regaine for women?
rogaine has been proven to work in the crown i've been told. instead get a specialty shampoo from a salon that is for hair loss. nioxin is a good company, nexxux has biotin shampoo for hair loss.on the internet look at all the different types of products has--they are all good--nioxin even has vitamins to strengthen hair. you can get a more intense conditioner put on your hair in a salon.. heat opens the hair to make the conditioner penetrate deeper-keep hair wet-use a shower cap, steam can make the conditioner go deeperI am a girl with thinning hair and I want to know what people think of regaine for women?
The most common cause is hereditary hair loss which causes 95% of women鈥檚 hair loss. Regaine for Women is specially formulated containing Minoxidil the only clinically proven treatment applied direct to the scalp, to treat women鈥檚 thinning hair.





http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk

Report Abuse



Your diet has alllot to do with the health of your hair. make sure you are taking a complete vitamin and you may want to try the hair products called Nioxin, its for thinning hair
What you need to investigate first is the reason for it happening. You can get better help once the cause is identified. Get to a dr.
I had used that hair growing product a few times, now seeing that it did work, Not only do I have a head full of lush wonderful hair, but also on the back of my neck down towards the middle of my back! I go to the salon to get it waxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment