Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Short of women's Rogain, is there anything I can do for my thinning hair?

There is a product out better than Rogain. It is called Nioxin. This has a lower PH balance than Rogain. I too have thining hair and I have used Nioxin for years. Ask your Stylist to get you some and suggest the right product for you. It has shampoo's, conditioners, styling agents. Good LuckShort of women's Rogain, is there anything I can do for my thinning hair?
I feel your frustration! The things that I have learned over the years is not to pull your hair back in a ponytail. and watch the shampoos and conditioners. and most importantly Go to the Doctor and have your thyroid checked. This was my issue. I will tell you that they will advise Rogaine or spirolactone. I would go to my gynecologist first Hormonal issues can also contribute. You can also go to a great website for women


www.heralopecia.com lots of good information on everything that has to do with women's hair loss issues. I have just recently started using a new shampoo and conditioner and Thermal Fusion for the scalp. I have to say that I notice a difference in the amount of hair that I am losing, But this is a skeptical issue I know I live with it too. But that is what I use. I have plenty of samples that I use for my business and I would be more than happy to send you a free no obligation sample. I would like for you to be able to try it if you want to, I know how it feels believe me. My website is www.thewayback.myarbonne.comShort of women's Rogain, is there anything I can do for my thinning hair?
No.
Don't wash too often or use any product that could potentially make the thinning worse. Don't brush or style too vigorously and try to eat healthy foods.
I feel for you. I'm going through the same situation right now. I'm using Nioxin products, but they usually don't regrow hair, just help keep the hair you've got. Women's Rogaine does the same from what my Dr. said. I've done a lot of research on thinning hair. It's usually genetic. If your hair loss isn't terrible, maybe one of those would help stop you from loosing any more hair. The only thing you can do for seriously thinning hair is to wear a wig or hairpiece, or opt for hair restoration ( transplant).

No comments:

Post a Comment