Monday, March 8, 2010

What is the best hair style for a woman with thin hair?

Hi





Due to medication, I now have fine, thin hair. Right now, it's below my shoulders and all one length. I am thinking I would like to cut my hair shorter, now that it's getting thinner, but I'm afrain to - should I just keep it long?





In the past, I have made some horrible choices when I cut my hair shorter! I dont want to repeat my past!!!





I have angular features and a square shaped face.What is the best hair style for a woman with thin hair?
Depending on your hair type, a razored haircut can help to soften the lines of your cut. In the past I have found a short or medium length razor cut will add some workability to your style and can make your hair look fuller by adding volume with styling. Ask your stylist or talk to a new stylist to give you a different perspective. To get the best advice ask someone who is trained and can take your personal style and features in to considerationWhat is the best hair style for a woman with thin hair?
Never have a razored used on fine thin hair,I guarantee you will hate it. It will make your hair look even more thin and lifeless. A razor was used on my hair and all my hair was ruined.

Report Abuse



In my opinion you should just keep it long because if you straighten it it will look quite pleseant.
Nioxin is a great product for making your hair thicker, not only the individual hairs themselves, but also it can stimulate your scalp and some of the hair you lost may actually come back in. It is sold in salons and is kind of pricey, but a wonderful product.
just keep it long and beatiful with a hair clip people usally look cute with that
Short and Layered
The longer fine thin hair is the finer and thinner it looks. If you don't want to go to short try below the chin, with just a few layers around the face to soften the hard angles in a square face.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment