Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Can anyone tell me what is good for hair grow for the alfro-american woman who hair is so thin.?

I'd suggest that you try a natural style that won't put strain on your hair. Perming, and colouing, or constantly braidign your hair can wear your hair thin, strip it of all it's nutrients, cause breakage, and seriously wreck your hair line.


Weaves are a good chance to give your hair some rest (your hair is braided back and then a weave is attached in layers. It's a good, manageable way to add length and leave your hair alone fo a while.


Try washing your hair every 7-8 days, and investng in something that will specialize in hair growth.


I found my hair thinning out after constantly wearing it in a pontytail and there's nothing worse than long thin hair. I bought a product called Doo Gro, specifically for thinning hair. It was only 9$ and it really hasmade an improvement to my hair. Try treating your heair before you wash it this is an ancient treatment you can make at home.


a couple spoons of mayo, one egg, and a small spoon of vinegar and a spoon of olive oil. mix it up add it to your hair, sit under a heat fan, or just put a bag ove your hair for an 1/2 hour then rinse and shampoo as usual.


good luckCan anyone tell me what is good for hair grow for the alfro-american woman who hair is so thin.?
Colloidal minerals may assist your hair growth.Can anyone tell me what is good for hair grow for the alfro-american woman who hair is so thin.?
I don't mean any disrespect...the black woman is the one that made hair extentions and weaves popular, is that not an option for you? When it's all braided, you can't tell how thick or thin it is or why not try getting it cut. I think I'd have to see a pic to really give an educated opinion, sorry.
  • eyeshadow brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment