Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is it normal for women over 40 to start losing their hair (thinning)?

I used to have such thick hair and now I lose quite a lot in the morning when I get up in the morning! Also I haven't got so much hair to put up in my pony tail..Is it normal for women over 40 to start losing their hair (thinning)?
I noticed that my hair did not grow as fast as it use too. I could get a cut, and before I knew it, it was growing out of the cut.





I have not experienced any thinning though. There are things on the market you could check into for thinning. I know Rogaine is for thinning hair.





I would perhaps consult a physician. If you are into organic or health food supplements, you could go to a store like GNC and see what they have to offer for thinning hair.





Also, go to google and type in ';thinning hair in women'; and see what it brings up and take it from there. Hopefully, you will get more info before going to the doctor.





good luckIs it normal for women over 40 to start losing their hair (thinning)?
yes unfortuantley its all part of ageing,


If you are concerned see your doctor, he may have something available to help you out
Take (b5) panothenic acid.
Not necessarily. You don't say what you've done to your hair. If you color/perm/process it, STOP, and get some good hair vitamins and eat healthy. Hope it would help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment